Property Sales increased 25% up in top 7 cities of India09:33 AM 10 Aug
The Confederation of Real Estate Developers Associations of India (CREDAI) released a report at the 18th annual international convention in Berlin.
According to the report, the top seven cities in India recorded a 25% increase in sales in the first half of 2018 compared to last year.
Around 64,080 residential houses were sold in the top seven cities (Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune) during this period.
CREDAI and JLL India jointly tracked realty trends and released the report at the convention. About 1000 real estate developers from India attended the event.
Key Highlights of the Report are as follows:
- Sales in the residential sector grew by 25% in the first half of 2018 compared to the previous year.
- The number of units sold was 64,080 in 2018 compared to 51,452 in 2017.
- Implementation of RERA rules in many states and stable capital values have boosted the consumer confidence in the real estate sector.
- The sales volume in Hyderabad increased by 182% in the first half of 2018 compared to 2017. This is because of lower sales in 2017 compared to the other cities.
- Overall the real estate sector trends have improved due to the positive trends in investment and residential housing.
Residential Sales volume in the top seven states from January to June of both 2017 and 2018 are shown below:-
|Residential Housing Units Sold in the first half of the year|
|City||2017 (No. of units sold)||2018 (No. of units sold)||% change Y-o-Y|
|Delhi with NCR||8272||10383||0.26|
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know the latest news in the real estate sector.
By: Shailaja K
- Why don’t we charge builders for listing their projects on our website?
- Historical Pricing Information of the Projects Helps in Decision Making
- Residential Properties for Sale in Kokapet with Good Facilities
- Independent Houses for Sale in Hyderabad from 25 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs
- Gated Community Flats for Sale in Kukatpally with Good Infrastructure
- NRI’s Guide to Buying Property in India
- Newly Constructed Houses for sale in Hyderabad with comfortable facilities
- Apartments for Sale in Hyderabad below 80 Lakhs in Top Five Locations
- Buy a Best House in Hyderabad with Latest Project Monthly Updates