Property Sales increased 25% up in top 7 cities of India
The Confederation of Real Estate Developers Associations of India (CREDAI) released a report at the 18th annual international convention in Berlin.
According to the report, the top seven cities in India recorded a 25% increase in sales in the first half of 2018 compared to last year.
Around 64,080 residential houses were sold in the top seven cities (Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune) during this period.
CREDAI and JLL India jointly tracked realty trends and released the report at the convention. About 1000 real estate developers from India attended the event.
Key Highlights of the Report are as follows:
- Sales in the residential sector grew by 25% in the first half of 2018 compared to the previous year.
- The number of units sold was 64,080 in 2018 compared to 51,452 in 2017.
- Implementation of RERA rules in many states and stable capital values have boosted the consumer confidence in the real estate sector.
- The sales volume in Hyderabad increased by 182% in the first half of 2018 compared to 2017. This is because of lower sales in 2017 compared to the other cities.
- Overall the real estate sector trends have improved due to the positive trends in investment and residential housing.
Residential Sales volume in the top seven states from January to June of both 2017 and 2018 are shown below:-
|Residential Housing Units Sold in the first half of the year|
|City||2017 (No. of units sold)||2018 (No. of units sold)||% change Y-o-Y|
|Delhi with NCR||8272||10383||0.26|
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know the latest news in the real estate sector.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Buy Your Dream Home in Hyderabad in this Auspicious Festive Season
- Spacious 3/4BHK Villas for Sale in Hyderabad below 75 Lakhs
- Five Reasons to Use Property Adviser to Reach Your Dream Home
- All You Wanted to Know About TREDA Property Show
- Points to Focus on while Taking Over Maintenance from Builder
- 3BHK Apartments for Sale in Miyapur from 25 lakhs to 75 lakhs
- Residential Properties for Sale in Ameerpet for a Perfect Lifestyle
- Property Directory Provides an Unbiased Real Estate Information
- Advantages & Importance of Undivided Share of Land in Your Apartment