- Hyderabad Residential Properties
- Apartments in Hyderabad
- Apartments in Nanakramguda
Vasavi GP Trends
Vasavi GP Trends Project Highlights :
Vasavi GP Trends is located on outer ring road in a stone throw distance to IT hub (Financial District), this is the most upcoming belt in Hyderabad.
Vasavi GP Trends is the most prestigious and Iconic venture of VASAVI Group. This is coming with only 1 tower with 24 levels in 2.17 acres covering only 35% of land, remaining 65% area is a open space with greeneries, water bodies, visitor parking, jogging track, children play area, out door games, etc.
Vasavi GP Trends have 3 level cellar parking, stilt, and first floors are for entrance lobbies with 23,000 sft club house, and also every sixth floor has a common area of 16 X 50 feet used for special amenities.
- Vasavi GP Trends, is a residential APARTMENT Project is located at Nanakramguda, Hyderabad.
- Property adviser team started following Vasavi GP Trends from 05 Oct 2016.
- This APARTMENT has 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK Flats with total built-up area ranging from 1380 Sq. Ft to 4560 Sq. Ft constructed by Vasavi Group.
- Out of 288 units, 32 units are available.
- It is a Fully Gated community that is in an occupancy of 24+ Months.
- The price of the APARTMENT ranges from Rs. 81.8 Lakhs to Rs. 2.47 Crores at Rs. 5200/- Price per square feet.
- Till now, our team visited Vasavi GP Trends 24 times. Our most recent project visit was on 23 Oct 2018 when we collected details about price changes, available units and took photos showing the progress of construction, materials used, and so on.
- So far, the project has 120 photos starting from the early stage of construction till the date of possession. There are photos of the street view, flat floor view, elevation, roads, parks, and so on.
- Property Adviser Team will revisit the project on or before 15 Nov 2018.
- This Project is approved by GHMC, which is spread over an area of 2.2 Acre land area with total of 24 Floor.
- Vasavi GP Trends project has Bank Loans available from HDFC, LIC, SBI, PNB, ICICI, KVB bank(s).
Fest Offer : Festival Offer Exclusive Offer in this Festive season. Rs.200/ off on Basic price. Basic price is 5200/sft. Offer Valid up to Diwali.
Vasavi GP Trends(Approved Banks)
Vasavi GP Trends(Types & Sizes)
- 2BHK North facing flats are available with 0 units for sale out of 24 units.
- 3BHK East facing flats are available with 11 units for sale out of 144 units.
- 3BHK West facing flats are available with 16 units for sale out of 96 units.
- 4BHK East facing flats are available with 5 units for sale out of 24 units.
Vasavi GP Trends in Nanakramguda, Hyderabad Price List
|Property Type||Price starts from||Size|
|3BHK APARTMENT - East Facing||Rs 86,70,000/-||1475 Sq.Ft|
|3BHK APARTMENT - East Facing||Rs 96,32,000/-||1660 Sq.Ft|
|3BHK APARTMENT - West Facing||Rs 97,62,000/-||1685 Sq.Ft|
|3BHK APARTMENT - East Facing||Rs 99,18,000/-||1715 Sq.Ft|
|3BHK APARTMENT - East Facing||Rs 1,01,26,000/-||1755 Sq.Ft|
Premium projects in Nanakramguda, Near By
Vasavi GP Trends(Amenities)
Vasavi GP Trends(Progress Photos)
23 Oct 20185 Photos
- Property Adviser professional team personally visits the project on a monthly basis and collects real-time project construction photos.
- Till now the project is updated 24 times and has 120 construction photos with street view, flat floor view, elevation, roads, parks etc.
- Do you want to get historical information of project at one place?
- We give you accurate historical information of the respective projects to make your decision-making process easier.
Vasavi GP Trends(Landmarks)
Vasavi GP Trends project is located near Future Kids School in 2 km, Heritage Super Market in 4 km, ICICI Bank in 5 km, Wipro Junction in 5 km, Hitech City Cyber Towers in 7 km, Image Hospital in 8 km. Moreover, it provides easy connectivity to Nanakramguda, Hyderabad
Vasavi GP Trends(Builder Contact Details)
The residential project is located at Nanakramguda, Hyderabad. Avail Seller Contact Details on one click to get your dream home site visit. This Project is constructed by Vasavi Group, reach seller by Contacting to Suresh. You can reach them on these numbers or visit them to view model flat and finalize your dream home.