One way flyover near Biodiversity Junction completed its major part of work and is ready. The flyover in the western part of the city would speed up the flow of traffic from Hitec City towards Raidurgam and other major areas. The long and wide flyover will ease commuting from Raidurgam to Hitec City and make the people have a hassle-free drive.
Raidurgam and Hitec City areas in Hyderabad are prominent residential suburbs. The areas are well connected by excellent transportation such as TSRTC buses, Metro, Autos, and Cab facility. Many developing infrastructure facilities include wide roads, foot over, metro, etc. are expected to give a boost to the real estate sector in these areas.
Are You Interested in Buying A Flat in Hyderabad Prominent Areas?
Property Adviser professional team visits every area every month to get up to date information about the projects and infrastructure developments in every area of Hyderabad. The latest real estate updates help you to make wise decisions. Look at the Hitec City and Raidurgam area highlights in the below points.
Popular Residential Areas
Hitec City and Raidurgam areas are located in the Western part of Hyderabad. The nearby areas include Gachibowli, Kondapur, Jubilee Hills, White Field, and Madhapur. You can find well-planned high rise apartment projects with modern facilities at reasonable prices. With the presence of nearby available facilities, many people especially working professionals like to own a home here for comfortable living.
Plenty of Newly Constructed Apartments
There are many apartment units are available for sale and all the flats for sale in Hitec City and Raidurgam are built with modern facilities. The luxurious amenities include swimming pool, meditation hall, children's play area, tennis court, fitness centre, table tennis, net cricket, and so on for comfortable stay of the residents. The price of a flat in Hitec City starts from Rs 5500 per square feet.
The famous IT hubs like Gachibowli DLF Building and Hitec City are located very near to the area. People residing in these areas can reach their offices quickly without any hassles. Hitec City MMTS station allows easy access to all parts of the city. Major landmarks include Forum Mall, Meridian School, AIG Hospital, Inorbit Mall, and JNTU. It is marked as one of the top residential areas with secure connectivity and developing infrastructure.
The developed infrastructure and easy commuting services attracting many buyers to buy a home in these areas. Keeping this in view many prominent real estate builders are constructing many residential apartments for sale in Hitec City, Raidurgam and many other prominent areas of Hyderabad with modern facilities.
Buying a home near accessible resources and comfortable facilities is a wise choice to stay happy. Are you eager to buy a home in Hyderabad? Visit www.propertyadviser.in and find accurate details of all newly constructed properties in Hitec City and its nearby areas. Choose us as a guide to buy the best home that suits your lifestyle and lead a peaceful lifestyle.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- VAJRAS Jasmine County Apartment Got a New update on 11 Nov 2019
- VRR Gayathri Phase - 1 Independent house Got a New update on 11 Nov 2019
- New Update on 08 Nov 2019 for Hivision Serene Apartment
- New Update on 11 Nov 2019 for Vijayalaxmis Satya Residency Apartment
- Vasavi Elite updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019
- My Home Avatar Phase 2 updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019
- Maruthi Fortune updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019