In today’s busy life, many people do not have much time to get in tune with nature. So many people are interested in buying a home in environmentally friendly areas to get rid of the hustle-bustle of the city and stay comfortably. Bachupally area is one of the preferred residential areas in Hyderabad with developing infrastructure and serene surroundings. The area also has excellent transportation facilities for comfortable commuting.
Let you know in detail about the area highlights, available facilities and price range of apartments in Bachupally.
Bachupally area is near to major areas include Nizampet, Pragathi Nagar, Miyapur, Mallampet, Bowrampet, and Ameenpur. The developed infrastructure in the nearby localities has resulted in the establishment of various residential apartments for sale in Bachupally with quality facilities at an affordable price. The area is surrounded by all useful facilities such as eateries, shopping malls, grocery shops, and many more.
Hub of Prominent Educational Institutions
Bachupally area is the hub of best schools. The prominent schools in the area include Silver Oaks International School, Oakridge International School, Delhi Public School, Kennedy High School, The Global School, Delhi Public School, and Vivekananda High School. People who prefer quality education for their children are keen on buying home here. The efficient social and civic facilities have driven the realty growth of this area.
Affordable Flats for Sale in Bachupally
The Bachupally area has more than 2798 apartment units for sale with modern facilities. There are ample options of 1BHK, 2BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3BHK flats with well-planned amenities. One can afford a 2BHK flat with a square feet size ranging from 3000 to 4700 for below Rs 80 lakhs. The price of a 3BHK flat in Bachupally starts from Rs 45 lakhs. The price a flat for sale in Bachupally varies depending on the size and community type you choose.
The area has a well-maintained road network such as ORR, Nizampet Road, Bachupally Road, and Bollaram Road. Miyapur Metro Station is 7 km, and Hitec City Cyber Towers are at a distance of 12 km from Bachupally. The shorter commuting time to work is one of the reasons that have attracted many IT employees to invest in this area. You can easily commute to many areas of Hyderabad with faster and comfortable commuting options.
Buying a home in Bachupally would worth it due to its convenient connectivity, and affordable supply. Buying a home in this area is an excellent choice to lead a decent and comfortable lifestyle with all available nearby facilities. Log into www.propertyadviser.in to know detailed information about newly constructed apartments like the latest price, available units, construction status, occupancy date, and many more. Choose us as a guide to finding your dream home in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New ESSAR Petrol Bunk near Houses in Bowrampet, Hyderabad
- CC Road Completed near Fully Gated Apartment in Pocharam
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar