Miyapur is an excellent fast-emerging residential location in Hyderabad. It has a good residential and commercial activity. Many international schools, colleges, shopping malls, private banks, ATMs, reputed multi-speciality hospitals come in the vicinity of the location. The area has good accessibility to IT companies like Wipro, Infosys, Microsoft, Capgemini, TCS, Polaris, etc.
A new BT road is constructed near park road in Mathrusri Nagar at Miyapur. It is to enhance smooth hassle-free traffic transportation facilities for the residents. As the popularity of the area is increasing day after day, with this upgrade it will be an added advantage.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?