Mallapur is a fast-emerging area in Hyderabad, that has witnessed a lot of residential and commercial expansion in the past couple of years. The area is well supported by transportation and good accessible facilities. Social and economic infrastructure such as educational institutions, hospitals, banks and offices, shopping malls and complexes are considerable in the location.
Many prominent areas like Tarnaka, Uppal, Moulali, and Habsiguda are very close to the location. It has good connectivity to industrial areas, NFC, ECIL. Mallapur is a place with different cultural people from all over the world and hence is also known as “Mini India”. A new circle junction work is in progress in Mallapur main road junction to regulate the traffic flow and eliminate conflicts between cross vehicular movements.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda
- Drainage Work is in Progress near Nagaraju Apartment in Malkajgiri