Puppalaguda is one of the residential suburbs in Hyderabad. The wide and clean roads and affordable properties with quality facilities make this as a preferred residential locality.
Why buy a house in Puppalaguda area?
Excellent Residential Zone
- Puppalaguda is located in the West Zone of Hyderabad.
- The area is emerging as a residential suburb due to proximity to developed areas like Manikonda, Narsingi, Gachibowli, Nanakramguda and Hitec City.
- You can find affordable houses with excellent facilities in Puppalaguda.
- Financial District, Hitec City and Gachibowli DLF Building are located at 6 km to 10 km away from Puppalaguda area.
- Puppalaguda area is close to the Outer Ring Road (ORR). You can enjoy clean roads and have easy access to all parts of the city.
- The major landmarks such as prominent schools, hospitals, banks and supermarkets are Vidvas Kids School, Oakridge International School, Scholars International School, Delhi Public School, Apollo Hospital, Sunshine Hospital, Continental Hospital, Andhra Bank, Reliance Fresh, IKEA Store, and Heritage Fresh.
- The area also has many shopping malls, grocery shops, restaurants, and entertainment hubs in its vicinity.
Residential Properties for Sale in Puppalaguda
- There are a total of 1082 residential apartment flats for sale in Puppalaguda area.
- The luxury apartments for sale in Puppalaguda with quality facilities include Art Of Living, Riddhis Grandeur Block – B, Gangothris Nakshatra Pristine, ANUAR - Nature Walk, Hallmark Silvanus Block B, Maple Homes – C, Jewel Park, Aryamitra Bay Hill, and SKYLA.
Flats in Puppalaguda with High-end Amenities
Many reputed builders are constructing gated community apartments in Puppalaguda with luxurious and modern amenities like
- Yoga & Meditation Hall
- 24/7 Security
- Car Parking
- Gym/Fitness Centre
- Badminton / Shuttle court
- Multipurpose Hall
- Power Backup
- Indoor Games
- Shallow Pool
- Bore Water
Apartments in Puppalaguda at an Affordable Price
- Puppalaguda area has luxury apartments available in 2BHK,3BHK and 4BHK sizes.
- The price of 2BHK flats ranges from Rs. 46 lakhs to Rs.68 lakhs, 3 BHK ranges from Rs. 53 lakhs to Rs.1.20 crores and 4 BHK flats cost Rs 1.08 crores.
So, with developed infrastructure and comfortable facilities, buying a house in this area will give you an excellent return on investment (ROI).
Want to buy a house in Puppalaguda area? Visit us at www.propertyadviser.in, to get 100% verified property information in Puppalaguda area. We help you to reach your dream home to lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?