Beeramguda is one of the residential hubs in Hyderabad. The area is located in the North West Zone of Hyderabad. The area has excellent infrastructure, is well-connected and has affordable properties available for sale.
Let us find out in detail why you must buy a house in Beeramguda area in below points.
- The neighbouring areas are Ameenpur, Chanda Nagar, Lingampally, Nallagandla, and Madinaguda.
- The area has plenty of reputed schools and colleges like Oakdale International School, Delhi Public School, Sai Techno School, V S R High School, and Ellenki College.
- Miyapur Metro Station is 8 km away from the area whereas Lingampally MMTS is at a distance of 11 km from Beeramguda.
- Outer Ring Road (ORR) is 1 km away from the area.
- Hitec City (Cyber Towers) is 14 km away.
- There are supermarkets and banks in Beeramguda such as Vijetha Super Market and SBI Bank.
- Krishnareddy Peta Bus Stop in 0.3 km away from the area.
Beeramguda area is well-connected by, MMTS, TSRTC buses, and Metro Rail services that help in your daily commute.
Apartments in Beeramguda at Affordable Price
- There are1456+ residential project units for sale in Beeramguda area with excellent facilities.
- Apartments in Beeramguda are available in 2BHK size.
- The price range of 2BHK flats ranges from Rs.28 lakhs to Rs. 49 lakhs.
- Independent houses in Beeramguda are available on Ground floor and G+1 floor.
- The cost of independent houses on the ground floor ranges between Rs.36 lakhs to Rs.1.21 crores, and G+1 floor varies from Rs.50 lakhs to Rs. 70 lakhs.
- Villas in Beeramguda are available with 3BHK and 4BHK sizes.
- The price of villas ranges from Rs.63 lakhs to Rs.1.08 crores.
Trending Properties for Sale in Beeramguda
- The Beeramguda area has spacious apartments, independent houses, and villas for sale with excellent facilities.
- All the properties are built with quality and comfortable facilities such as yoga & meditation hall, 24/7 security, children’s play area, gym/fitness centre, municipal drinking water, book library, rainwater harvesting pits, jogging track, multipurpose hall, solar fencing, indoor games, green landscaping, bore well water, and so on to suit the residents.
- Properties for sale in Beeramguda include Lake Spring, Praveen's Luxuria, Elite Bliss, Arun Properties, VRC Homes, and Brindavanam Residency.
Choose Beeramguda area if you want to buy a spacious home with comfortable facilities in a centrally located area in Hyderabad.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to find out about ready and under construction properties in Beeramguda.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Can Investing in Adibatla Plots Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda