Are you interested to buy a villa in Hyderabad?
Narsingi area is one of the residential suburbs in Hyderabad. The wide and clean roads and luxurious villas with quality facilities make this as a preferred residential locality.
Look at the reasons you like to buy a villa in Narsingi area.
Decent Residential Paradise
- Narsingi area is located in the Northwest Zone of Hyderabad city.
- This area is emerging as a residential suburb due to proximity to developed areas like Kokapet, Gandipet, Puppalaguda, Nanakramguda, Shaikpet, and Manikonda.
- You can find luxurious villas for sale in Narsingi area with modern facilities at a fair price.
- It is a decent and calm locality.
- The famous IT hubs such as Gachibowli Financial District, Hitec City Cyber Towers, Wipro Junction and DLF Building (Gachibowli) are located at 6 km to 10 km away from Narsingi area.
- The area is situated near the Outer Ring Road (ORR). You can enjoy a comfortable ride and have easy access to all areas of the city.
- The prominent Educational Institutions and Hospitals near the area include Rockwell International School, CBIT College, and Continental Hospital.
- The Narsingi area also has many Shopping Malls, Supermarkets, Restaurants, and Entertainment Hubs in its vicinity.
Stylish Villas for Sale in Narsingi Area
- There are more than 283 villa units are available for sale in Narsingi area.
- The gated community villas for sale in Narsingi with excellent facilities include Serene Ville, Gardenia Florence, Keerthi West Winds, and Mantri Euphoria.
- Luxurious villas are available in Narsingi area with high-end amenities.
Luxurious villas in Narsingi with Top Notch Amenities
Many reputed real estate builders are constructing gated community villas in Narsingi with luxurious and modern amenities like
- Swimming Pool
- 24/7 Security
- Gym/Fitness Centre
- Table Tennis
- Book Library
- Jogging Track
- Basket Ball court
- Power Backup
- Green Landscaping
- Guest Rooms
Villas for sale in Narsingi at Reasonable Price
- Narsingi area has luxury villas available in 3BHK and 4BHK sizes.
- The price of 3BHK villas in Narsingi starts from Rs 7,100 per square feet.
- The cost of 4BHK villas ranges from Rs 7,790 to 8,200 per sq.ft.
So, with excellent infrastructure and comfortable facilities, buying a villa in Narsingi area will give you an excellent return on investment (ROI).
Are you planning to buy a villa in Narsingi area? You can get 100% verified property information in this area at Property Adviser, the best real estate property directory in Hyderabad. We help you to reach your dream home that suits your lifestyle and lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda
- Drainage Work is in Progress near Nagaraju Apartment in Malkajgiri