Khajaguda is located in West Zone of Hyderabad. The area has calm and decent surroundings.
Transportation and Neighborhood
- The nearby areas include Manikonda, Gachibowli, Raidurgam, Hitec City and Puppalaguda.
- Major schools, hospitals, supermarkets, shopping malls, and banks like Delhi Public School, Sreenidhi Global School, Sunshine Hospital, Care Hospital, Andhra Bank, SBI Bank, Inorbit Mall, and IKEA Store are in the vicinity of the area.
- The prominent IT hubs such as the Financial District, DLF Building, and Cyber Towers are easily accessible from this area.
List of Residential Apartments for Sale in Khajaguda
- Khajaguda area has 500+ apartment units for sale.
- All the apartments are built with luxurious and modern amenities include swimming pool, children’s play area, tennis court, car parking, fitness centre, library, clubhouse, jogging track, basketball court, volleyball court, multipurpose hall, indoor games, spa, creche, restaurant, guest rooms, squash court, medical centre , supermarket, and so on.
- Newly constructed apartments for sale in Khajaguda include Mitra Infra, Park Avenue, Shrika and Sridha Tara Enclave, Jains Carlton Creek.
- The apartments in this area are available with 2BHK and 3BHK sizes.
- The price of 2BHK flats ranges from Rs. 59.3 lakhs to Rs.67.5 lakhs.
- The cost of 3BHK flats varies between Rs. 72 lakhs to Rs.1.34 crores.
Happening Infrastructure Developments near Apartments In Khajaguda
- Underground Drainage work is in Progress in Khajaguda area near residential projects.
- This Drainage system prevents the accumulation of stagnant water, which can encourage mosquitoes to breed.
- Laying of drainage pipelines would improve the health of the residents with clean surroundings.
Buy a home in Khajaguda area with all available facilities to lead a healthy and happy lifestyle. Visit www.propertyadviser.in portal, and we guide you to choose the best home that suits your requirements.
By: Shailaja K