Kondapur is a residential suburb in Hyderabad with developed infrastructure. If you buy a flat here, you can reach Gachibowli and Hitec City quickly. Paramount Hill County Block – C is a residential apartment project located in kondapur with excellent facilities.
Let’s find out why Paramount Hill County Block – C apartment in Kondapur is a preferred residential destination.
Why Should You Buy A Flat In Paramount Hill County Block – C?
- Paramount Hill County Block – C is situated near Outer Ring Road (ORR) that leads to all the parts of the city.
- The apartment is 6 km away from IT offices like DLF building and Cyber Towers.
- Chirec International School and KIMS Hospital are at a distance of 4 km from the residence benefit the families with kids and elder parents.
- So, with all available nearby facilities and a serene environment, Paramount Hill County Block – C apartment will be a nice place for permanent residence.
Do you want to buy a flat which costs below 95 lakhs?
At Paramount Hill County Block – C, 3BHK flats (with size 2120 sq.ft t) available for sale at the cost of Rs. 4200 per square feet.
How many units are available in Paramount Hill County Block – C?
Paramount Hill County Block – C has two units available for sale.
What facings are offered for sale at Paramount Hill County Block – C?
3BHK east facing flats with 2120 sq.ft size at Rs. Rs. 93, 54,000
Do residents have comfortable amenities?
The lavish Apartment in Kondapur has excellent modern amenities include:
- Swimming pool
- Gym centre
- Power back up
- Bore water
- Indoor games
So, no one can expect more than these to buy a flat. Log onto www.propertyadviser.in to buy a flat in Paramount Hill County Block – C. Buy a flat having the quality facilities to lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) to Develop Telangana Rural Roads
- Latest update on APARNA Serene Park Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- Indian Resident Buyer Should Avoid Common Mistakes When Buying NRI Property
- Luxor apartments Block - A Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- Brindavanam Residency updated with a latest info on 07 Dec 2019