ANUHAR YELLOW STONE project at Puppalaguda, Hyderabad is built with good facilities for comfortable stay of the residents.
Monthly Update on ANUHAR YELLOW STONE in Puppalaguda on 13 Jun 2019:
- Our trained professional team firstly added this project on 10 Feb 2017.
- Today, 13 Jun 2019 they brought the latest project information on construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
- Till now we have 150 construction photos of this project from the under-construction stage to the present status includes project elevation, street view, flat floor view, road view, rooms, etc.
- The present price of the project ranges from Rs. 97.3 Lakhs to Rs. 99.9 Lakhs at Rs. 4350 per square feet.
- It has 1 unit for sale. The project is ready to move.
- Our expert team will re-visit the project by 05 Jul 2019 to get updated information.
This monthly up to date accurate property information will help you save your valuable time and helps you to buy the best home with accurate information.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Jai Ram Residency updated with a latest info on 14 Nov 2019
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Narmada Homes Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for ANUHAR - Nature Walk Apartment
- Anuhars Rami Reddy Towers - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for Rineesh Garden Apartment
- Art Of Living Apartment Got a New update on 15 Nov 2019