gajularamaram is located in the north zone of hyderabad.
the nearby areas include kukatpally, pragathi nagar, chintal, jeedimetla, quthbullapur and balanagar. the area has a well-developed infrastructure and is emerging as a residential suburb. many reputed builders are constructing residential projects here. let us know in detail.
properties for sale in gajularamaram:
- the area has 1527 residential units for sale.
- these residential projects are built with modern amenities include a lift, swimming pool, 24/7 security, children’s play area, car parking, gym centre, clubhouse, rainwater harvesting pits, and other recreational facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
- the price of apartments in gajularamaram ranges from rs.18 lakhs to rs.64 lakhs.
- the cost of independent houses varies between rs. 65.5 lakhs to rs. 1.69 crores.
happening infrastructure development in gajularamaram:
- bt road work is in progress at gajularamaram near residential properties include yuvan galaxy, rajesh nilayam, sri sai datta heights, and sri sai datta heights 2.
- new road development helps residents to drive smooth and safe.
- blacktop road offers better skid resistance than concrete roads
- this new wide and clean roads make to get rid of the traffic and reach your destination fast.