Co-operative banks, registered under cooperative societies act, 1912, assuage the financial necessities of the rustic people. Usurious interest rates at other banks, especially those in urban areas replete them frantic with worry, at the time when they have to repay their debt for availing loan from these highly commercialized banks. So, for these reasons, many cooperative banks are being set up in rural areas to cater to their financial requirements.
Recently, a new branch of Adarsh cooperative urban bank pvt.ltd has been opened at Bachupally hamlet in Hyderabad. Bachupally, a suburban in the medchal district, is the pharmaceutical hub of the city due to myriads of pharmaceutical companies in its vicinity such as Dr.reddy, Aurobindo pharma, Sms pharma etc.
Moreover, Real estate in this area has lagged no far behind, in escalating Hyderabad's economy. The serene milieu, reputable educational institutions (schools and colleges), co-operative banks, Health infirmary and vast and un-utilized open space area has given an enormous opportunity to the developers for constructing independent houses/apartments here.
A new residential apartment project categorized under standalone, Saket Heights, at Bachupally, is ready for occupancy. The project approved by Gram Panchayat has sizes of 2BHK with the east, and west facing and 3BHK with north facing. Built-in1105-1525 Sqft has 2 available units with 5 floors.
Multiple amenities like elevator, power back up; bore water supply, personnel security, power back-up generator, and spacious car parking slot are housed. Besides these, the major landmarks in the vicinity either make this an ideal place to dwell in.An infallible website, www.propertyadviser.in could acquaint you with more information on the above project.
By: Pavan N
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Apartment at Paramount Hill County Block - C got sold on 04 Dec 2019
- Apartment at Navya Crystal got sold on 03 Dec 2019
- New Update on 06 Dec 2019 for Sai Rukmini Residency Apartment
- Kumar Residency Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- Nexgen Residency Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Venkata Sai Residency 3 Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 06 Dec 2019 for Bhaiji RV Panchajanya Apartment