Apartments have their own benefits. Those Condominiums in the city premises reduce the commuting time greatly. Security is better guaranteed in an apartment than an individual house.
Preston Ivy is a fully gated residential apartment built in 10 Acres of the plot at Madhapur. The property was built in abundant green areas and is fenced around with an entrance gate at the back.
In addition to the first floor, it has a spacious entrance hall, Dining room, Kitchen with wash area, and beautifully crafted 3 Bedrooms and Bathrooms.
Besides the first floor which consists of two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a big lounge, its third floor opens up to spacious Home theatre and a common bathroom. It offers unparallel amenities such-like Clubhouse, Swimming pool, mini SPA, Party halls, Fitness center, and other recreational facilities for the comforts of its residents. The three-floor beautiful villa is designed with attractive and modern architecture designs which make to live high-quality luxurious life with its peaceful location.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Latest update on Purple Town Villa on 07 Dec 2019
- Sai Hema Residency Apartment Got a New update on 07 Dec 2019
- Banks Reduce MCLR Rate by 10 to 20 Basis Points
- New Update on 09 Dec 2019 for Sai Keerthi Prime Apartment
- Divine Allura Block E updated with a latest info on 09 Dec 2019
- Discover a Perfect Blend of Contemporary Living at NCC Urban One
- Divine Allura Block F Apartment Got a New update on 09 Dec 2019