Ameerpet is one of the popular residential and commercial hubs of Hyderabad.
- There are plenty of residential projects in Ameerpet due to its connectivity to the major areas such as Panjagutta, Banjara Hills, Begumpet, Sanath Nagar and Somajiguda.
- Ameerpet has many schools, colleges, cinema theatres, restaurants, and hospitals in the vicinity for comfortable stay of the residents.
- TSRTC bus services and Ameerpet metro services benefit the buyer to reach all parts of the city quick, and safe.
- The area is a popular destination for buyers to buy a home with its good infrastructure.
- The price of flats in Ameerpet ranges between Rs.81.8 lakhs to Rs.1.69 crores at Rs. 5,700 to Rs. 6,999 per square feet.
- The cost of villas ranges from Rs.1.58 crores to Rs.1.90 crores at Rs. 6,000 per square feet.
Happening event near Residential properties in Ameerpet
Recently Sister Nivedita School construction is in progress near to apartments in Ameerpet include Solitaire Heights Block B, Red Wood Elite, and Rasasri Towers.
- This new school will benefit the residents to lead a comfortable life as they can save from speedy vehicles on highways, especially for working parents.
- Living next to a school eliminates waste of time in travelling.
- A child can go to school easily by walk not waiting for a bus or parents ride.
Buying a home in Ameerpet having convenient facilities is a good choice for happy living. Register at www.propertyadviser.in to know the availability of project sales with the accurate price range.
By: Shailaja K