Buying a Home in Hyderabad is a dream for every buyer. Do you want to buy a home with good amenities for happy living? Property Advisers eases your search with its Project News Blog helping you to know about the present new developments in particular area and projects such as the laying of CC roads, amenities got ready in a residential project, laying of Manjeera pipelines and so on. This news updated helps the buyer to choose the best home as per their requirements.
North Zone News Event:
- One of the amenities, Garden is completed for the project Sri Rama Ayodhya Villas at Bahadurpally. A green garden helps you to relax both mentally and physically. Begin your day with fresh air and lead a healthy life.
- Elevation Painting work is completed in Lakshmi Nilayam at Kukatpally. Painting for elevation is being done to give immaculate look to the flat.
- New CC Road is laid near Mathrubhuumi Infra VNR Block A at Gajularamaram.
- New Two way Black Top Road is completed at Kukatpally near Venkata Sai Residency 3, Veeraswamy Residency, SVS Venkat Pride 2, Venkata Sai Residency 3 and Rajendra Residency apartments.
Roads play a crucial role in modern society, providing greater mobility of people, goods, and services. Buy a property in Hyderabad with developed roads which help to a reduction of pollution, improvement of safety and comfort to lead a happy life.
North East Zone News Event:
- Drainage work is in progress near Mukund Residency at Sainikpuri. These systems can improve the health of the community, especially in densely populated urban areas. To avoid health problems use services of Underground Drainage.
South East Zone News Event:
- Manjeera Water Pipeline work is in progress near Srija Constructions 3 at L.B Nagar. Water is an essential element to keep you healthy. It is very important to have the availability of drinking water, to stay healthy and avoid dehydration. Change your lifestyle and benefit from its qualities.
The www.propertyadviser.in is a comprehensive portal that will provide information on current happening developments in areas and projects in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K