Devi Homes project at Bachupalli, Hyderabad is built with excellent facilities for comfortable stay of the residents.
A Monthly Update on Devi Homes in Bachupalli on 21 Aug 2019:
- Our trained professional team firstly added this project on 04 Jul 2018.
- On 21 Aug 2019, they brought the latest project information regarding the construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units and occupancy time.
- Till now, we have 87 construction photos of this project from the under-construction stage to the present status, including the project elevation, street view, flat floor view, road view, rooms, etc.
- The present price of the project is Rs. 36.3 Lakhs to Rs. 55.0 Lakhs at Rs. 4000 per square feet.
- It has 4 units for sale. The project is ready to move.
- Our expert team will re-visit the project by 17 Sep 2019 to get renewed information.
This monthly up-to-date accurate property information will help you save your valuable time and helps you to buy the best home with precise information.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) to Develop Telangana Rural Roads
- Latest update on APARNA Serene Park Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- Indian Resident Buyer Should Avoid Common Mistakes When Buying NRI Property
- Luxor apartments Block - A Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for Maruthi Residency Independent house