When it comes to finding a place to live, what's one thing that makes you choose that place to stay there? Some basic amenities, a pleasant and soothing environment, a place where you can disconnect from stress and decide to live the life of your dreams. Right?
Well, if you're currently on the lookout for a new abode. You must look no further than luxurious and well designed EIPL APILA – A homely treat to your senses offered by EIPL Group in the heart of Gandipet. Approved by HMDA, this project stands in proximity to schools, colleges, hospitals, and supermarkets. The total project area is 6 acres and consists of 2 BHK flats available for sale. It is a perfect place to find solace amidst the humdrum of life. An ideal abode to disconnect from stress, anxiety, and mental exertion. It has lots of options to keep you engaged throughout that it offers in the form of amenities. So, if you are searching for a new flat to lead a happy and active life, then look nowhere.
- The apartment has east, west, and north-facing units and is ideally located close to all facilities.
- This gated community apartment is surrounded by natural views that make you feel pleasant. It is located in a quiet street close to all civic and social facilities.
- All the flats are Vaastu compliant and built with spacious corridors.
Let's take a look at all the amenities that EIPL APILA has to offer.
- The outdoors of the residence are adorned with crafted landscapes, parks, play areas, flower gardens, seating areas, and so on. The families with children and elder parents can spend their evenings in the lush green space to feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Gandipet Lake presents a beautiful touch of nature around the city of Hyderabad. It is also known as Osman Sagar, which is a famous destination for tourism.
- Other amenities include Schindler lifts, yoga & meditation hall, swimming pool, cellar car parking, children's play area, and gymnasium.
With the combination of luxury and comforts, EIPL APILA will offer a more happy and prestigious lifestyle to the whole family through its all available modern resources.