Green Grace Aurora Block, a new residential apartment project and is located at Nanakramguda, Hyderabad. This project got firstly added in Property Adviser on 29 Oct 2016. Till now Property Adviser team visited 33 times to Green Grace Aurora Block project. Our expert team recently visited this project on 15 May 2019 and collected updates on construction photos, material photos, price changes, and available units. The price of the project ranges from Rs. 1.65 Crores to Rs. 1.92 Crores at Rs. 6500 per square feet. It has 14 units available for sale. So far we have 183 construction photos of this project from the early stage of constructions till the date of possession, which includes street view, flat floor view, elevation, rooms, etc. The project plumbing fittings are in process and will be ready in 2 Months. Property Adviser professional team will re-visit this Project by 15 Jun 2019 to get up to date information.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Government to Implement Effective RERA to Boost Trust in Realty Sector
- What is the Right Moment to be a Real Estate Agent?
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme | 1 Lakh Poor Family to Get House by October
- BOCW: How the Hyderabad Real Estate Market Can Tackle the Migrant Exodus
- Hyderabad Realtors Expect the Real Estate Sector to Boost After Quarantine
- Real Estate Consumer Protection: Tips to Keep Your Hard-Earned Money Safe
- PMAY - Govt. to Formulate Affordable Rental Housing Scheme For Working Poor