A good looking residential project, Halcyon ETNA is located at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad comes to you from Phoenix Group. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 19 Jun 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
Updated Information of Halcyon ETNA on 19 Jun 2019:
- Till now the Halcyon ETNA project got 15 times updates with 75 Construction photos from the 31 Mar 2018 to 19 Jun 2019.
- The project has 6 available units for sale.
- Are you interested to buy this project? Visit pdir.in/2256 for more details on price.
- The project Plumbing Fittings is in process and will be ready in 2 Months.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 15 Jul 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, buyer will get the complete and latest information on Halcyon ETNA project and helps to buy a best home in Jubilee Hills quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for Maruthi Residency Independent house
- Brindavanam Residency updated with a latest info on 07 Dec 2019
- Khyathi Nilayam Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Fortune Keerthana Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Sheshadri Nilayam Apartment on 07 Dec 2019