A good looking residential project, Indhra Prastha Villas is located at Manikonda, Hyderabad comes to you from INDHRAPRASTHA DEVELOPERS. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 12 Jun 2019 and bought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
Updated Information of Indhra Prastha Villas on 12 Jun 2019:
- Till now the Indhra Prastha Villas project got 10 times updates with 55 Construction photos from the 12 Sep 2018 to 12 Jun 2019.
- The project has 2 available units for sale.
- The price of the project is Rs. 1.50 Crores at Rs. 3000 per sq.ft. to Rs. 4900 per square feet.
- The project is ready to move.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 04 Jul 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest information on Indhra Prastha Villas project and helps to buy the best home in Manikonda quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Jai Ram Residency updated with a latest info on 14 Nov 2019
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Narmada Homes Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for ANUHAR - Nature Walk Apartment
- Anuhars Rami Reddy Towers - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for Rineesh Garden Apartment
- Art Of Living Apartment Got a New update on 15 Nov 2019