An excellent looking residential project, S V Pleasant located at Pragati Nagar, Hyderabad comes to you from SV Projects. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 23 May 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units and occupancy.
Updated information of S V Pleasant on 23 May 2019:
- Till now the S V Pleasant project got 14 times updates with 89 Construction photos from the 24 Apr 2018 to 23 May 2019.
- The project has 3 available units for sale.
- The price of the project ranges from Rs. 50.3 Lakhs to Rs. 67.4 Lakhs at Rs. 4050 per square feet.
- The project is ready to move.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 21 Jun 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest news on S V Pleasant project and helps to buy the best home in Pragati Nagar quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Latest update on APARNA Serene Park Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- Indian Resident Buyer Should Avoid Common Mistakes When Buying NRI Property
- Luxor apartments Block - A Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for Maruthi Residency Independent house
- Brindavanam Residency updated with a latest info on 07 Dec 2019