A good looking residential project, Sree Rama Residency is located at Hyder Nagar, Hyderabad comes to you from PRATHUSHA DEVELOPERS. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 08 May 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units and occupancy.
Updated Information of Sree Rama Residency on 08 May 2019:
- Till now the Sree Rama Residency project got 16 times updates with 98 construction photos from the 08 Feb 2018 to 08 May 2019.
- The project has 1 available unit for sale.
- The price of the project ranges from Rs. 40.2 Lakhs to Rs. 63.3 Lakhs at Rs. 3600 per square feet.
- The project is ready to move.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 10 Jun 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest information on Sree Rama Residency project and helps to buy the best home in Hyder Nagar quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for Maruthi Residency Independent house
- Brindavanam Residency updated with a latest info on 07 Dec 2019
- Khyathi Nilayam Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Fortune Keerthana Apartment on 06 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Sheshadri Nilayam Apartment on 07 Dec 2019