An excellent looking residential project, Sri Kovel located at Puppalaguda, Hyderabad comes to you from Avani Estates. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 13 Jun 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
Updated information of Sri Kovel on 13 Jun 2019:
- Till now the Sri Kovel project got 7 times updates with 42 Construction photos from the 17 Dec 2018 to 13 Jun 2019.
- The project has 4 available units for sale.
- The price of the project ranges from Rs. 53.5 Lakhs to Rs. 56.8 Lakhs at Rs. 4300 per square feet.
- The project Painting Work is in process and will be ready in 5 Months.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 05 Jul 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest information on Sri Kovel project and helps to buy the best home in Puppalaguda quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Narmada Homes Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for ANUHAR - Nature Walk Apartment
- Anuhars Rami Reddy Towers - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- New Update on 15 Nov 2019 for Rineesh Garden Apartment
- Art Of Living Apartment Got a New update on 15 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Village Pointe Apartment on 15 Nov 2019