An excellent looking residential project, THE SANKALP at Hitech City, Hyderabad comes to you from STANCH PROPERTIES. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 21 Oct 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material construction photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
Updated information of THE SANKALP on 21 Oct 2019:
- Till now, in our database, THE SANKALP project got 27 times updates with 147 Construction photos from 08 Aug 2017 to 21 Oct 2019.
- At present, the project has 5 available units for sale.
- The price of the project ranges from Rs. 62.1 Lakhs to Rs. 1.02 Crores at Rs. 5500 per square feet.
- The project is ready to move.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 15 Nov 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest information on THE SANKALP project that helps them to buy the best home in Hitech City quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Madhav Residency Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Siri Vybhava Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 14 Nov 2019 for Sai Krishna Jyothi Heights Apartment
- EIPL Rivera | RERA Approved Apartments in Narsingi, Hyderabad
- Riddhis Grandeur Block - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- Jai Ram Residency updated with a latest info on 14 Nov 2019
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019