A good looking residential project, Viswa Heights is located at Pragati Nagar, Hyderabad comes to you from L.S Infra. It is combined with comfortable nearby facilities and modern amenities in one place. Property Adviser expert team recently visited the project on 22 Jun 2019 and brought information on present construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and occupancy.
Updated Information of Viswa Heights on 22 Jun 2019:
- Till now the Viswa Heights project got 11 times updates with 61 Construction photos from the 25 Aug 2018 to 22 Jun 2019.
- The project has 1 available unit for sale.
- The price of the project is Rs. 42.5 Lakhs at Rs. 1040 per sq.ft. to Rs. 3800 per square feet.
- The project is ready to move.
Our trained team will re-visit the project by 24 Jul 2019 to get up to date information. Therefore, the buyer will get the complete and latest information on Viswa Heights project and helps to buy the best home in Pragati Nagar quickly.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Indian Resident Buyer Should Avoid Common Mistakes When Buying NRI Property
- Luxor apartments Block - A Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for RN Aakruti Heights Apartment
- Tejashree Vihari updated with a latest info on 06 Dec 2019
- New Update on 07 Dec 2019 for Maruthi Residency Independent house
- Brindavanam Residency updated with a latest info on 07 Dec 2019
- Khyathi Nilayam Apartment Got a New update on 06 Dec 2019