Kompally area has emerged as a one of the most preferred residential locality.
Let us know the reasons why the area is the most favoured destination to buy a property in Hyderabad.
- Kompally area is 28 km away from Hitec City and Gachibowli, and it will take only 45-60 minutes to drive from this area.
- The area is well-connected with TSRTC bus services.
- Secunderabad station is at a distance of 14 km from Kompally.
- Kompally is near to National Highway (NH-7).
The demand for houses and apartments for sale in Kompally are more due to infrastructure development such as the wide roads, flyovers, foot over bridges, and so on.
New Infrastructure Developments in Kompally:
- Laying of Manjeera water pipeline work is in progress near the residential apartment in Kompally include Newmark Prithvi Homes, Santosh Residency, Sri Sai Balaji Nilayam and Randheer Residency.
- This new development will eliminate the water problem for the residents and for those who are planning to buy a home in Kompally.
- All the families residing in Kompally will lead a healthy life with the supply of clean and good quality drinking water.
Quality Facilities and Affordable Properties in Kompally
- Kompally area has 1230+ residential units for sale.
- Many residential projects have been built good amenities include a lift, 24/7 security, clubhouse, children’s play area, swimming pool, and many more recreational facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
- Price of apartments ranges from Rs.21.5 lakhs to Rs.68 lakhs
- Cost of villas ranges between Rs.1.42 crores to Rs.2.73 crores
Are you planning to buy a flat in Kompally? Log into www.propertyadviser.in and know the historical project data such as construction status, available units, types, facings and many more helps you in making quick and well-informed decision to buy the best home in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K