Are you searching to buy a flat in Hyderabad with well-equipped amenities and lavish green surroundings?
NCC Urban One in Narsingi is a premier residential project that combines the magic of a natural paradise and the glamour of a metropolis. The apartment project is exclusively surrounded by natural landscapes and luxurious amenities that will considerably raise the quality of life for its residents.
About NCC Urban One Apartment in Narsingi
NCC Urban One Apartment is located near Outer Ring Road at Narsingi, Hyderabad. The apartment project is spread over 32 acres of land area with east and west-facing flats. The spacious apartment has excellent facilities offers the residents to lead a quality lifestyle. It is well planned with a perfect blend of facilities and serene environment. The high-end luxurious facilities make you lead a life to the fullest.
Excellent Civic and Social Facilities Near NCC Urban One
NCC Urban One apartment is located in an area where a resident can have easy to all available facilities. The famous hospital like Continental Hospital is 3 km away from the residence. You can reach the hospital quickly if you are in an emergency need. Lingampally MMTS Station is 7 km away from the area. You can reach all the areas of the city quick and safe. The famous IT Hubs such as Wipro Gopanpally, Gachibowli Financial District, and Hitec City are 7 km to 15 km away from the residence. You can have easy access to prominent IT offices.
NCC Urban One Apartment with Quality and Luxurious Amenities
NCC Urban One apartment is well designed with the natural surroundings to provide a peaceful and serene environment to its residents. The lush green surroundings offer a healthy life to the residents and it also adds the aesthetic appeal to the apartment. The residents who want to live far away from the noise and pollution in the city can lead a peaceful life at this place.
NCC Urban One apartment in Narsingi is having exclusive modern amenities include a lift, swimming pool, children's play area, gym centre, library, jogging track, cctv surveillance, multipurpose hall, solar fencing, intercom phone, power backup, indoor games, spa, medical centre, supermarket, 24/7 security, and green landscaping. The green surroundings in an apartment tower offer you to lead a healthy and peaceful life. The lush greenery in your apartment makes you breathe fresh air and enjoy every moment in the hands of Mother Nature.
NCC Urban One is a gated community apartment in Narsingi planned in an integral way that incorporates the attractions of nature in an environment of the highest exclusivity and luxury. Investing in this apartment is the perfect opportunity to enjoy luxurious amenities and natural surroundings. The well-planned facilities of this project will make you lead a more convenient and luxurious lifestyle.
Browse www.propertyadviser.in to know available units, builder contact details, price, and occupancy date of this gated community apartment in Narsingi. Pave the smart way to find your dream home.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Madhav Residency Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Siri Vybhava Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 14 Nov 2019 for Sai Krishna Jyothi Heights Apartment
- EIPL Rivera | RERA Approved Apartments in Narsingi, Hyderabad
- Riddhis Grandeur Block - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- Jai Ram Residency updated with a latest info on 14 Nov 2019
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019