RNR Fort View Towers - A is a new residential apartment project located at Attapur, Hyderabad. This Project got firstly added in PropertyAdviser.in on 01 Nov 2017. Till now, Property Adviser Team visited 26 times to RNR Fort View Towers - A project. Our expert team recently visited this project on 23 Jan 2020 and collected updates on construction photos, material photos, price changes, available units, and much more. The price of the project varies from Rs. 60.3 Lakhs to Rs. 83.7 Lakhs at Rs. 4750 per square feet. At present, It has 12 units available for sale. So far we have 133 construction photos of this project from the early stage of construction to till the date of possession, which includes street view, flat floor view, elevation, rooms, etc. The project Painting Work is in process and will be ready in 6 Months. Property Adviser professional team will re-visit this project by 18 Feb 2020 to get up to date information.
Subscribe to Our News Letter
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Belgium Company Eurofins Establishes Bio-Pharma Services Campus in Hyd
- KTR Opens 'Hyderabad Delivery Centre' Ph-1 of Warner Bros. Discovery
- Telangana's Land Registration Charges Expected to Increase
- Rising NRI Investments in Indian Real Estate Amid Rupee Depreciation
- Decode the Investment Potential of Hyderabad's Luxury Villas
- Hyd Forestrek Park was opened with a strong emphasis on environmental
- KTR encourages ministers to celebrate the inauguration of colleges.