SBSV Avataar is a new residential Apartment at RC Puram, Hyderabad. The project is spread over a 3.5 Acres of land area. It has 2BHK and 3BHK with 240 available unit(s) from 1160 sq. ft. to 1820 sq. ft. size(s). ICICI,HDFC,SBI,AXIS and PNB banks are sanctioning home loans for this project. The price of the project ranges from Rs. 53.4 Lakhs to Rs. 83.7 Lakhs at Rs. 4600 per sq.ft. This gated community project in RC Puram is built with excellent modern amenities like 24 Hrs Security Personal, Childrens Play Area, Car Parking, Gym/Fitness Centre, Club house, Rainwater Harvesting pits, Jogging Track, Badminton / Shuttle court , Solar Fencing, Power Backup, Super Market and many more. The nearest landmarks are NH-9 - 0.20 Km, Varun Hospital - 0.30 Km, Dmart - 0.50 Km, Bus stop - 0.50 Km, RC Puram MMTS - 2.00 Km, Rainbow international school - 3.00 Km, BHEL Circle - 3.00 Km, ORR - 5.00 Km, Hitech City - Cyber Towers - 12.00 Km, RGI airport - 25.00 Km. Book a Apartment at SBSV Avataar now for a comfortable stay.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Telangana Real Estate Growth After Bifurcation
- Government to Implement Effective RERA to Boost Trust in Realty Sector
- What is the Right Moment to be a Real Estate Agent?
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme | 1 Lakh Poor Family to Get House by October
- BOCW: How the Hyderabad Real Estate Market Can Tackle the Migrant Exodus
- Hyderabad Realtors Expect the Real Estate Sector to Boost After Quarantine
- Real Estate Consumer Protection: Tips to Keep Your Hard-Earned Money Safe