Are you searching to buy a home with all luxury comforts?
Home is the place where any other places in the world cannot match to its comfort. To match all your desires, Smondo a residential apartment is built with all luxury facilities. It is a lovely place where all the age groups of individual from kids to elders can have a comfortable stay. Let us know in detail.
Smondo apartment at Gachibowli:
Smondo is a beautifully designed residential apartment at Gachibowli. Keeping the taste of every individual in mind, the Patel group builders constructed this elegant property with utmost desire to fulfil the dreams of its residents.
Its modern facilities offer you more comforts with its living spaces. This fully gated project spread across 4.5 acres with lush green landscaping gardens around. The price of the Smondo apartment flats ranges between Rs.62.5 lakhs to Rs. 88.9 lakhs at Rs. 5500 per square feet.
- The gated community project offers 2BHK and 3BHK rooms with east-, west- and north-facing.
- Having more space and modern designs which attract every individual to step in.
- It is suitable for all members of the family.
- It's the best community to be the part of with pleasant place and best amenities such as clubhouse, jogging track, rainwater harvesting, gym, etc.
- In fact, it's not one of the best. It's best of the best. Step into your new home and feel the happy moments with its comfortable facilities.
Extraordinary features at Smondo
- Maximum comfortable living at a minimum price at Smondo.
- Situated just 10 minutes from Hitec City.
- The strategically located residential apartment makes your lifestyle living affordable Easy access to your offices, it is the best suit for those who value a sound work-life balance.
- The project combines with elegant design, optimum space and lifestyle amenities to stir health and happiness to life for you and your family.
No one can delay buying this first class residential apartment project. Just log into www.propertyadviser.in to know occupancy date with updated information with construction images.
By: Shailaja K