Do you want to buy a flat in Hyderabad in a calm and decent location?
Skyila at Puppalaguda is a gated community spread over 5.5 acres of land. EIPL Group developed Skyila. EIPL has constructed many projects under the brand name of Aryamitra. They have a longstanding reputation for on-time delivery of projects.
What is Skyila?
Skyila is an HMDA-approved luxury project in Puppalaguda. It is spread over 5.5 acres and has eight apartment blocks. Each block has six floors. The Skyila’s interiors and exteriors are elegantly designed. Skyila has beautiful living spaces that are carefully planned to not only meet but exceed your requirements. Their construction quality is the best in class.
Where is Skyila Apartment Located?
The apartment is located at Puppalaguda. Puppalaguda is an upcoming residential area that is well-connected to the financial district in Gachibowli. It is 3 km away from Outer Ring road (ORR) which connects you to the Hyderabad International Airport.
2BHK and 3BHK Flats in Skyila are available in unit sizes starting from 1320 sq.ft to 2190 sq.ft. The nearest landmarks include Manikonda Bus Stop - 1.5 km, Outer Ring Road - 3 km, Vidvas Kids School - 0.1 km, and Gachibowli (DLF Building) - 7.5 km.
Currently, only one 2BHK north-facing unit sized 1320 sq. ft. is available. And, one 3BHK west-facing flat-sized 1875 sq. ft. and one 3BHK west-facing flat-sized 2005 sq. ft. are available for sale. The remaining units are sold out in Skyila.
Why Buy a Flat at Skyila?
- The eight-block gated community project has 60% open space.
- All the apartments are Vaastu compliant and do not have common walls.
- The corridors are spacious.
- The apartment is well ventilated and is energy efficient.
- The outdoors contain crafted landscapes, parks, play areas, water fountains, flower gardens, pergolas, seating areas, and so on.
- The podium style construction allows designing outdoor landscaping and reduces noise pollution levels inside the Skyila.
- The cellar parking reduces congestion and is safer for elders and small children.
- The cost of an apartment in Skyila ranges between Rs. 55.9 lakhs to Rs. 89.2 lakhs at Rs. 3800 to Rs.4200 per sq. ft.
Modern Amenities at Skyila
Skyila has a host of modern amenities such as:
- 24/7 security with intercom and CCTV surveillance
- Children’s play area
- Swimming pool with change rooms
- 3-level exclusive clubhouse
- Multipurpose hall
- Outdoor tennis and shuttle court
- Yoga and Meditation room
- Cellar parking
- Solar fencing
- Rainwater harvesting plant
- Sewage treatment plant
- Water softening plant.
- Car wash facility
- Commercial block.
Buy a flat in Puppalaguda at Skyila and enjoy the luxurious and most comfortable lifestyle. Log in to www.propertyadviser.in and know detailed information about the project such as facings, available square feet size, type availability, price per square feet, construction photos and many more. We guide you with accurate information to reach your dream home.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Latest update on Lake Woods Apartment on 10 Dec 2019
- New Update on 10 Dec 2019 for Sunrise Arcade Apartment
- Shiva Sai Homes updated with a latest info on 10 Dec 2019
- New Update on 10 Dec 2019 for Cyber Nest-1 Apartment
- Latest update on Saffron Sanathan Block A Apartment on 10 Dec 2019
- New Update on 10 Dec 2019 for Singhal Heights Apartment
- Agranya updated with a latest info on 10 Dec 2019