the state government has begun its 2bhk flats construction at kollur with total 2052 units.
who is building?
the telangana government is constructing 2bhk apartment flats at kollur. a model township having 2052 units double bedroom flats will come up at this area with schools, medical facilities, commercial establishments, bus station facilities and so on would help people to stay comfortable life.
who is eligible?
- the beneficiary family should be a below-the-poverty-line (bpl)
- house will be sanctioned in the name of the housewife.
- only for homeless families and families living presently in huts, kuccha houses or rented houses.
benefits of government housing
- 560 square feet 2bhk apartment flats are constructed having a hall, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. also, the house will also have a staircase and a common area.
- infrastructure developments include water supply, electricity, internal roads, drainage and sewerage benefits for a maximum people in rural areas and urban areas at kollur.
- the upcoming government project is expected to improve the overall infrastructure and lifestyles of telangana.
kollur located near to outer ring road offers easy commuting to different parts of the city and much more for comforts with its good roads. famous it hubs like google and amazon are 20 min away from kollur area.
most of the gated communities coming up here with excellent amenities including a clubhouse, parking spaces and security. the price of the flats is rs.2700 per sq.ft. this is attracting end-users and investors from places like gachibowli and hitec city. log into https://propertyadviser.in know more information about notable projects at kollur.
by: shailaja k