Miyapur is a major residential suburb in Hyderabad.
- The area has a well-developed infrastructure having clean roads connecting to suburbs of Hyderabad.
- It is near to new metro rail connecting Miyapur to L.B.Nagar.
- The area also has plenty of TSRTC bus services to all the places.
Easy commuting services have given hope for real estate builders to build a strong relationship with customers by constructing new residential projects at Miyapur.
Newly Constructed Houses at Miyapur
Miyapur area is having 2006+ apartment projects constructed in this area with excellent amenities and facilities include a lift, 24/7 security, indoor games, clubhouse, gym centre and so on for the residents happy living.
The residential properties include Dhivya Sree Shakthi, Coconut Grove Phase – 2, Silpa RV Dharmista Wing A, SRI VATHSA - Sky Heaven, and Sai Vamsee Brindavan.
The cost of projects ranges from Rs. 40.4 lakhs to Rs.1.31crores at Rs.3,500 to Rs.4,000 per square feet.
- Recently TS Transco underground Cable works are in progress near houses at Miyapur Metro Depot.
- This development offers the residents to have lower transmission losses and absorb the emergency power loads.
- The underground cables are safer than the overhead power lines.
Buyers can have many benefits down the lane at Miyapur area. So, register at www.propertyadviser.in and buy a perfect home with good facilities to lead a comfortable life.
By: Shailaja k