miyapur is a major residential suburb in hyderabad.
- the area has a well-developed infrastructure having clean roads connecting to suburbs of hyderabad.
- it is near to new metro rail connecting miyapur to l.b.nagar.
- the area also has plenty of tsrtc bus services to all the places.
easy commuting services have given hope for real estate builders to build a strong relationship with customers by constructing new residential projects at miyapur.
newly constructed houses at miyapur
miyapur area is having 2006+ apartment projects constructed in this area with excellent amenities and facilities include a lift, 24/7 security, indoor games, clubhouse, gym centre and so on for the residents happy living.
the residential properties include dhivya sree shakthi, coconut grove phase – 2, silpa rv dharmista wing a, sri vathsa - sky heaven, and sai vamsee brindavan.
the cost of projects ranges from rs. 40.4 lakhs to rs.1.31crores at rs.3,500 to rs.4,000 per square feet.
- recently ts transco underground cable works are in progress near houses at miyapur metro depot.
- this development offers the residents to have lower transmission losses and absorb the emergency power loads.
- the underground cables are safer than the overhead power lines.
buyers can have many benefits down the lane at miyapur area. so, register at https://propertyadviser.in and buy a perfect home with good facilities to lead a comfortable life.
by: shailaja k