Venkata Sai Towers is a new residential Apartment at Miyapur, Hyderabad. The project is spread over a 5000 Sq.Yds of land area. It has 2BHK and 3BHK with 72 available units from 1020 sq.ft. to 1620 sq.ft. sizes. SBI and HDFC banks are sanctioning home loans for this project. The price of the project ranges from Rs. 54.0 Lakhs to Rs. 83.4 Lakhs at Rs. 4900 per sq.ft. This gated community project in Miyapur is built with excellent modern amenities like Lift, 24 Hrs Security Personal, Childrens Play Area, Car Parking, Gym/Fitness Centre, Municipal Drinking Water, Rainwater Harvesting pits, Jogging Track, Intercom Phone, Power Backup, Borewell Water and many more. The nearest landmarks are Vijetha Super market - 0.45 Km, Sanford The Global school - 0.75 Km, Andhra Bank - 1.30 Km, NH - 9 - 1.90 Km, Miyapur Bus stop - 1.90 Km, Miyapur Metro Station - 2.40 Km, Landmark Hospital - 3.10 Km, Hitech City - Cyber Towers - 9.50 Km. Book an Apartment at Venkata Sai Towers now for a comfortable stay.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Risinia Trendilla – Sets Benchmark for Quality Buildings to Enrich Lives
- Will Real Estate Prices Drop Amid COVID 19?
- Hunger and Hopelessness Pushing Migrants Back To Cities
- Covid-19 Could not Deviate Sumadhura from Displaying its Human Colors
- 5 Important Points to Remember Before Owning Bank Auction Properties
- 35 lakh Houses Granted to Beneficiaries Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Government Allocated Rs 2.95 Cr to Divert Sewage at Ramannakunta Lake