The Indian real estate market has increased steadily over the years. However, it's been witnessing a lot of cases of project delays and increase in the overhead costs. As a result, there has been a need for stern measures to guarantee the establishment of a ruling system to prevent real estate sector loopholes. To promote investment in the real estate industry and safeguard the interest of homebuyers, Real estate Regulation and Development Act (RERA), came into ‘full force’ on 1st May 2017.
RERA Approved EIPL La Paloma Villas
Nowadays, buyers are much interested in purchasing RERA Approved projects. One such exquisite RERA approved project, is by the reputed EIPL Group is EIPL La Paloma at Mokila, Hyderabad. EIPL Group not only just design projects, but they build the most elegant homes to suit an ultra-modern lifestyle of the residents. Nowadays, the biggest worry customers face while investing in properties in India is the fear of delayed possessions. But, RERA approved EIPL La Paloma project, the home buyers will not have to face any possession-related problems.
EIPL La Paloma is a 3BHK villa project that is unfolded across 33 Acres of land area at Mokila. The project lies in the premises of a 100 ft wide road that connects to ORR and Wipro X Roads. Approved by HMDA, EIPL La Paloma villas comprises of G+1 floor villas that are built in a total built area of 3890 to 3910 Sq.Ft.
With a breathtaking medley of contemporary technique and superior practicality. Picturesque setting, and environmental consciousness, EIPL La Paloma at Mokila, is just the place to spend the rest of one's life. This project has approved bank loans from AXIS, DHFL, ICICI, IIFL, INDIABULLS, and LIC banks. By booking a villa at EIPL La Paloma, buyers will have all the rights to know every detail about the project. Buyers can surely have a big sigh of relief as they have transparency in their home purchase transactions.
EIPL La Paloma offers a vast range of modern amenities like swimming pool, yoga & meditation hall, children’s play area, tennis court, gym centre, table tennis, net cricket, library, basketball court. The project is also equipped with badminton court, volleyball court, multipurpose hall, aerobics room, snooker table, guest rooms, squash court, amphitheatre, part lawn, and many more to enjoy all worldly comforts without any need to travel miles of distance.
A RERA approved project means the developers and buyers maintain transparency will have relief in buying properties. Are you interested t buy La Paloma villas at Mokila, Hyderabad? Check out PropertyAdviser.in the portal to find all the latest villas for sale in Hyderabad with accurate information to reduce your home hunt.
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Madhav Residency Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019
- Latest update on Siri Vybhava Apartment on 14 Nov 2019
- New Update on 14 Nov 2019 for Sai Krishna Jyothi Heights Apartment
- EIPL Rivera | RERA Approved Apartments in Narsingi, Hyderabad
- Riddhis Grandeur Block - A updated with a latest info on 15 Nov 2019
- Jai Ram Residency updated with a latest info on 14 Nov 2019
- Viswas Saket Enclave Apartment Got a New update on 14 Nov 2019