Hitec City: Excellent Area to Buy a Home with Best Facilities09:35 AM 08 Jun
Hitec City is emerging as the most preferred area to buy a house in the West Zone of Hyderabad. There are many IT companies and offices in this area. Also, many new residential projects are coming up in this area.
The highlights of the Hitech City area are as follows:
Plenty of Properties Available at Hitec City
Hitec City has 1628+ residential projects units for sale. The properties are available in different sizes such as 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK and 5BHK+ to meet the varied requirements of buyers.
Many real estate builders are constructing projects with quality amenities such as clubhouse, landscaping, swimming pool, and many modern recreational facilities for the luxurious stay of its residents.
The available units in gated community projects in Hitec City are:
Vishnu Vistara (183 units)
The Life (39 units)
The Sankalp (26 units)
Jyothi Cosmos (13 units)
Prestige Ivy League (10 units)
Reasonable Price Range of Apartments and Villas
- Apartments – Rs.44.8 lakhs to Rs. 2.87 crores
- Villas – Rs.4.55 crores to Rs.4.56 crores
Latest developments at Hitec City:
- Uber's engineering tech hub spread over an area of 18,000 sq.ft.
- NCR Corporation, a leading MNC specialising in omnichannel solutions like barcode scanners, self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, and so on. It has started a new Research and Development (R&D) Centre in Hitec City.
- The first-class air-conditioned bus shelter is open for public. It has separate toilets for men and women, baby feeding rooms, wifi, eateries, kiosks, and LED monitor that displays details of the bus routes and timings.
- L&T has constructed a mall with many facilities for visitors include shopping, eateries, cinema halls, and so on.
Log onto www.propertyadviser.in to know more about the Hitec City area and new properties for sale.
By: Shailaja K
- Residential Apartments for Sale at Nizampet with Good Infrastructure
- Checklist for Buying a House (Part 2)
- Get Additional Rs 50,000 deduction under Section 80EE of the Income Tax Act
- Checklist for Buying a House (Part 1)
- New 4,000 Electric Transport Vehicles in Telangana, Hyderabad
- Buy a property in Hyderabad under Rs. 50 lakhs with Good Amenities
- Jubilee Hills: Best Area to Buy a Flat in Hyderabad @ Luxurious Amenities
- How to Calculate Registration Charges & Stamp Duty On Property in Hyderabad
- Gated community Flats for Sale from Rs.33 lakhs at Gajularamaram, Hyderabad