Banjara Hills is one of the posh localities that is also an urban commercial centre of Hyderabad. It is a top residential destination due to good infrastructure and decent surroundings.
Let’s know in detail why you must consider investing in a home in Banjara Hills.
There are five-star hotels like Taj Krishna, Taj Deccan and shopping malls like GVK One, City Centre in Banjara Hills.
Road No.1 to Road No.3 has many commercial offices while the other roads have parks, playground, jogging tracks and so on.
Banjara Hills area has excellent transportation facilities such as TSRTC bus services, and Begumpet is the nearest MMTS train station. Due to its central location, you can reach any part of the city quickly.
The areas located near Banjara Hills are Yousufguda, Ameerpet, Jubilee Hills, Tolichowki and Masab Tank.
Banjara Hills has well-developed infrastructure facilities.
New flyovers have eased traffic congestion towards this area.
The area has wide and clean roads for comfortable commuting.
Many multinational companies located near the locality.
Many residential Flats in Banjara Hills are available with modern facilities.
The area has the best colleges and schools include Oxford University, Muffakham College of Engineering and WLC College, Euro Kids, Kidzee, and Sri Saraswathi High School.
The area has several restaurants like Taj Banjara Hotel, Taj Deccan Hotel, Café Mooch Resto-Bar, Spice Touch, Latitude 17 Café and Chili’s.
Residential Paradise with Quality and Modern Facilities
Banjara Hills has over 156 residential project units with excellent amenities such as 24/7 security, power backup, gym centre, spacious car parking, water facility, solar fencing, CCTV, and many recreational facilities.
The new projects for sale in Banjara Hills with good facilities include Life Style, BRIGADE AT NO 7, LOTUS ROLDANA, The Residence, and DeGrand Balkon.
The prices of apartments in Banjara Hills are as follows
Size - 1070 sq. ft to 1280 sq.ft
Cost of a flat – Rs. 69.6 lakhs to Rs. 83.2 lakhs
Size - 1770 sq.ft to 3475 sq.ft
Price of a flat - Rs 1.15 cr to Rs 3.30 cr
Size - 2535 sq.ft to 5330 sq.ft
Cost of a flat - Rs 2.20 cr to Rs. 6.62 cr
Size - 5180 sq.ft
Cost is Rs. 7.26 cr
Banjara Hills is a posh residential area in Hyderabad.
Did you dream to lead a royal lifestyle? Buy a flat in Banjara Hills and enjoy the best luxurious and most comfortable lifestyle. www.propertyadviser.in provides you accurate information about residential projects in at Banjara Hills. Visit our website now.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad