Chandanagar and Ameenpur areas are one of the best residential places in Hyderabad. For there excellent availability of basic necessities like hospitals, transportation facilities, shopping malls, schools, and many more, a lot of families reside at the locations. Both the area has close proximity to Hitech-city which makes them a more favourable place for a convenient stay concerning the working professionals.
As they are prime locations for an infrastructural upgrade, bridge width expansion work is in progress near Sridevi Theatre at Chandanagar and Ameenpur road to facilitate easy connectivity between both the roads. This is considered to regulate a free passage of vehicular moments and reduce the congestion in the area.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda
- Drainage Work is in Progress near Nagaraju Apartment in Malkajgiri