Mathrusree Nagar is a peaceful residential location in Miyapur, Hyderabad. The area is well equipped with all necessary facilities like reputed schools, temples, shops, malls, banks, ATMs, multi-speciality hospitals, and many more. It is nearby to Miyapur Metro station and has good accessibility to Hi-Tech City which is just 7KMs away from the location.
The area has major IT companies in its vicinity and is preferred by IT working professionals. New drainage work is in progress near Dav School at Mathrusree Nagar to inhibit the stagnant of rainwater in tough times for a healthy environment and protect the properties at the location from hazardous seepage problems.
Do you want to know about all the latest apartments for sale in Miyapur? Visit PropertyAdviser.in, India’s best real estate directory portal for accurate information about various residential projects for sale in Hyderabad.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?