Are you searching to buy a flat in Hyderabad at a decent location?
Kokapet area is one of the emerging residential suburbs in Hyderabad due to developed infrastructure and residential properties for sale at affordable rates. It is a calm and decent area with friendly surroundings.
Let you in detail about the Kokapet area highlights, price trends, latest villas and apartments for sale in Kokapet, and happening infrastructure developments in the below points.
Kokapet area is a Calm and Decent Locality
- Kokapet area is located in the Southwest Zone of Hyderabad.
- The prominent areas located near Kokapet include Gandipet, Narsingi, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Manikonda and Puppalaguda.
- You can find luxury villas and flats for sale in Kokapet area with excellent facilities and decent surroundings.
Comfortable Transportation Facility from Kokapet
- Narsingi Outer Ring Road is 0.5 km away from the area. You can reach all the area of the city quick and safe.
- Gachibowli Wipro Circle is 7 km from Kokapet area.
- Hitec City Cyber Towers and Gachibowli DLF Building are at a distance of 10 km.
- The area has plenty of TSRTC buses, Autos, and Cab Facilities.
Major Landmarks near Kokapet Area
The Kokapet area has prominent Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Super Markets, and Entertainment Hubs in its vicinity include
- Rockwell International School - 0.1 km
- Oakridge International School - 6 km
- D.P.S School - 7 km
- Srinidhi International School - 7 km
- Global Edge School - 0.5 km
- MGIT College - 1.9 km
- CBIT College - 2.5 km
- Continental Hospital - 5 km
- Golconda Fort - 9 km
- Mrugavani National Park - 2.5 km
- Inorbit Mall - 12 km
- Vijetha Super Market - 2 km
- Heritage Fresh - 1 km
New Apartments and Villas for Sale in Kokapet Area
- Kokapet area has 1489+ residential project units for sale with modern facilities.
- The newly constructed apartments and villas for sale in Kokapet include Whistling Woods, EIPL River Edge, THE LAWNZ, Rajapushpa Regalia, Zresta, Serenity Park, and RAJAPUSHPA ATRIA.
- The flats in Kokapet area available from 1250 to 3455 square feet sizes.
- The villas are available from 4931 to 6741 square feet sizes.
Residential properties in Kokapet with Modern Amenities
Many buyers dream of buying a home with comfortable and modern facilities with which they can lead a relaxed and luxurious lifestyle. However, keeping this in view many reputed builders are constructing gated community apartments in Kokapet area with luxurious and modern amenities to suit the resident's lifestyle include
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga & Meditation Hall
- 24/7 Security
- Children's Play Area
- Tennis Court
- Gym/Fitness Centre
- Table Tennis
- Book Library
- Basket Ball court
- Badminton / Shuttle court
- Multipurpose Hall
- Power Backup
- Cricket Pitch
- Snooker Table
- Bore Water
- Guest Rooms
- Squash Court
- Party Lawn
Infrastructure Developments in Kokapet
- Kokapet area has wide and clean roads, and it helps the residents to reach their destination fast and safe with smooth roads.
- Installation of Government street light work completed in Kokapet to benefits the residents to walk safely on the road during night time.
- High Tension Tower Line is constructed in Kokapet area to support overhead power lines.
Latest Price of Villas and Apartments in Kokapet
- Apartments in Kokapet are available in 2BHK and 3BHK flats.
- The price of a 2BHK flat in Kokapet area is below Rs 90 lakhs
- The cost of a 3BHK flat starts from Rs 83 lakhs
- The villas in Kokapet area available in 4BHK size.
- The price of a 4BHK villa in Kokapet ranges between Rs 9500 to Rs 14000 per sq.ft
So, with developing infrastructure and properties for sale at reasonable rates are attracting more buyers to buy a home in Kokapet area. Start your dream home search at Property Adviser and get 100% verified information of newly constructed villas and apartments in Kokapet, Hyderabad. Property Adviser with huge data and smart tools helping many buyers to find their dream home easily. Select the best house in Kokapet area as per your requirements and lead a happy and decent lifestyle.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?