Kokapet is one of the developing residential localities in Hyderabad and has many reputed companies, schools and hospitals in close proximity making it preferred destination to buy a home in Kokapet.
Kokapet area Highlights:
- The nearby areas of Kokapet include Gandipet, Narsingi, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Manikonda and Puppalaguda.
- The area has prominent schools, shopping mall, tourists place, and hospitals such as Rockwell International School, Srinidhi International School, Oakridge International School, D.P.S School, Inorbit Mall, Mrugavani National Park, and Continental Hospital.
- Narsingi ORR Junction is just 2 km away from the area. You can reach all the areas of the city.
- Financial District Gachibowli Junction is at a distance of 10 km from the area.
- Kokapet area is one of the preferred residential destinations for working professionals with its well-connected road transportation.
- The area is located between Hitec City and International Airport and close to Gandipet Lake.
- So, proximities to educational institutions and smooth connectivity made Kokapet as a preferred residential locality.
Luxurious Properties For Sale In Kokapet
- Kokapet area has 2092 residential project units for sale with excellent facilities.
- All the properties are built with luxurious and modern amenities include lift, swimming pool, yoga & meditation hall, 24/7 security, children’s play area, tennis court, car parking, gym/fitness centre, clubhouse, rainwater harvesting pits, jogging track, badminton / shuttle court , CCTV surveillance, multipurpose hall, solar fencing, and many more recreational facilities.
- The luxurious apartments and villas for sale in Kokapet area include THE LAWNZ, Whistling Woods, Rajapushpa Regalia, and Apila.
Budget Range Of Properties At Kokapet Area
- Both the end users and investors may find affordable properties in Kokapet.
- The area has spacious apartments and villas for sale with 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK sizes.
- The average locality price range of properties is Rs 4000per sq ft to Rs 9000 per Sq-ft respectively.
- The 2BHK flat of 1190 to 1410 sq.ft is easily available for Rs 50 lakhs to Rs 82 lakhs
- 3BHK flats of 1480 to 3455 sq ft come around Rs 62 lakhs to Rs 2 crores, and 4 BHK flats of 2415 to 2460 sq.ft size ranges between Rs 1 crore to Rs. 1.30 crores.
- 4BHK villa of 4024 to 6741 sq.ft size varies from Rs.3.12 crores to Rs.5.98 crores.
Log into www.propertyadviser.in and select the best home to suit your needs. We guide you with accurate property information in Kokapet area. Pave the way to reach your dream home.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New High Tension Line Tower Work Is In Progress at Kokapet
- Electrical Cable Work is in Process near Houses in Gundlapochampally
- Under Ground Drainage Work is in Progress near villas in Pocharam
- AMB Multiplex Constructed Near Residential Properties in Hitec City
- Manjeera Pipeline Work in Process near Villas in Gundlapochampally
- Nexity – Upcoming New IT corridor by RMZ Corp. in Hitec City
- A New CC Road at Padmasri Hills Near to the Properties in Bandlaguda Jagir
- Construction of Premium High Rise Apartment in Nanakramguda Starts Soon
- Upcoming Foot over Bridge near Wells Forgo Building in Raidurgam