Beeramguda is one of the suburb area situated at Northwest Zone of Hyderabad. It is a calm and decent locality with friendly surroundings. Beeramguda is one of the preferred residential locations due to its developed infrastructure and affordable housing sales. Is buying a house in Beeramguda area suits residents lifestyle? Yes. Many reputed builders have constructed more than 345 spacious residential housing units with modern and convenient facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
Do you want to know 100% accurate information about the area, latest price trends new independent houses for sale in Beeramguda?
Property Adviser professional team personally visits Beeramguda area every month and gets the latest information of properties like available units, recently sold-out properties, price change, upcoming properties, infrastructure developments, construction status photos, offers, etc. This verified and detailed information of latest data helps you to select the best home that suits your requirements and budget.
Convenient Connectivity from Beeramguda Area
- Outer Ring Road is very near to Beeramguda.
- National Highway is 4 km from the area.
- Lingampally MMTS Station is at a distance of 8 km from Beeramguda.
- Miyapur Metro station is 10 km away from this area.
Every individual, especially jobbers, can benefit from easy and fast commuting facilities. In addition to this residential houses in Beeramguda area are available at affordable price.
Nearby Schools, Colleges, Hospitals and IT Hubs
- Beeramguda area has many reputed schools and colleges in its vicinity include Delhi Public School, Krishnaveni Talent School, Rainbow School, and Ellenki College.
- The nearby hospital is Mythri Hospital, and Hitec City Cyber Towers are located near to the area.
- The area also has many daily resources in its vicinity for comfortable stay of residents.
Newly Constructed Independent Houses for sale in Beeramguda
- The area has 345+ independent house units for sale with modern facilities.
- The houses are built with useful and modern amenities like 24/7 Security, Car Parking, Municipal Drinking Water, Power Backup, Bore Water, and so on.
- The independent houses with spacious and modern facilities include Arun Properties, Rainbow Meadows, Tirumala Constructions, and VRC Homes.
Latest Price of Independent Houses in Beeramguda
- There are ground floor and G+ 1 independent house for sale in Beeramguda.
- All the houses are available with east, west, north facings from 1026 to 2200 square feet sizes.
- The price of ground floor independent house in Beeramguda starts from Rs 62 lakhs.
- The cost of G+1 independent house is below Rs 87 lakhs.
However, Beeramguda area is one of the best residential areas with developed infrastructure and affordable houses. Want to buy a home in Beeramguda area. Then visit the Property Adviser directory portal and select the best house from 345+ independent housing units.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?