Are you interested in buying a flat in KPHB Colony, Hyderabad?
Property Adviser expert team personally visits KPHB Colony, Hyderabad. Every month they will get up to date information on happening infrastructure developments, new properties, available units, price trends, and many more. It helps you to make wise investment decisions.
Let you know in detail about the KPHB real estate in the below points.
KPHB Area Highlights
- Kukatpally Housing Board (KPHB) is located in the North Zone of Hyderabad.
- KPHB area has developed infrastructure and excellent commuting facilities.
- The area is close to prominent IT hubs include Hitec City, Wipro, Financial District, and Gachibowli.
- The shorter commuting time to work is one of the main reasons that have attracted many people especially employees from the IT industry to invest in this area.
- The area also has many prominent educational institutions, hospitals, banks, supermarkets, and shopping malls.
Latest Infrastructure Developments at KPHB Colony
- Underground drainage pipelines work completed at KPHB Colony to Quthbullapur road. Laying of these pipelines offers the residents to lead a healthy life with the quality facilities.
- A new flyover is under construction stage at KPHB Colony to smoothen traffic congestion.
- The laying of BT road has been completed in front of Forum Sujana Mall at KPHB. It helps commuters free from accidents and regulates excellent traffic facilities.
- The famous IT hubs such as Hitec City Cyber Towers, DLF Building, and Gachibowli Wipro are located at a distance of 5 km to 10 km from KPHB Colony.
- Hitec City MMTS station is 1 km away from KPHB.
- JNTU Metro station is at 3 km from this area.
- Major landmarks close to KPHB Colony include Anupama Hospital, Omni Hospital, Srujana Forum Mall, DMART, Vijetha Super Market, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank.
Emerging Residential Hub
- Due to easy commuting and all available facilities nearby many people especially working professionals want to buy a flat in KPHB Colony.
- Keeping this in view many reputed builders are constructing residential apartments with luxury facilities to the resident's lifestyle.
- There are 1166 residential apartment units are available for sale in KPHB Colony.
- All the flats in KPHB Colony are constructed with modern amenities include lift, swimming pool, yoga and meditation hall, clubhouse, green landscaping, 24/7 security and many more recreational facilities.
- The gated community apartments for sale in KPHB Colony include Incor One City B-Block, Aditya Capitol Heights, and Mahindra Life Spaces Ashvita.
Apartments for sale in KPHB Colony at Reasonable Price
- Apartments in KPHB Colony are available in different sizes such as 2BHK and 3BHK.
- 2BHK flat in KPHB Colony starts from Rs. 55 lakhs.
- 3BHK flats cost starts from Rs. 80 lakhs.
- These spacious apartments are available from 1025 to 2350 square feet sizes.
However, KPHB area has always been on the radar of real estate investors due to its location advantages, affordable supply and expected returns. Buying a home at KPHB Colony is an excellent choice to lead a happy and comfortable life. Visit Property Adviser to know more about trending apartments for sale in KPHB Colony, Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K