Hyderabad city is emerging as one of the preferred destinations to invest in residential housing due to developing infrastructure and affordable sales. Many buyers search to buy a flat in Hyderabad prominent area at an affordable price. So, Gajularamaram area in Hyderabad is one of the best residential areas with comfortable facilities and affordable property rates. The apartments for sale in Gajularamaram area are very high in demand due to affordable prices and developing infrastructure.
Look at the below points to know detailed information of Gajularamaram area highlights, infrastructure developments, trending price and new flats for sale in Gajularamaram.
Gajularamaram area has Comfortable Neighbourhood:
- The prominent nearby areas include Kukatpally, Pragathi Nagar, Chintal, Jeedimetla, Quthbullapur, and Balanagar.
- The area has famous schools, colleges, and hospitals include Kakatiya School, Tatva Global School, JNTU University, and Usha Mullapudi Hospital.
- The area also has many shopping malls, supermarkets, entertainment hubs in its vicinity.
Offers Easy Transportation Facilities:
- KPHB metro station is 5 km away from the area.
- Hitec City MMTS station is at a distance of 12 km from Gajularamaram area.
- Hitec City Cyber Towers are located at 8 km from the area.
- The area has plenty of bus services connecting Gajularamaram to different areas of Hyderabad
- The residents of the area can enjoy comfortable commuting facilities and lead a stress-free lifestyle.
Price Trends of Apartments in Gajularamaram
- Gajularamaram area has a total of 883 residential apartment units for sale with modern facilities.
- Property Adviser experts have updated all the projects in this area with property construction stage, price, available units, facings, etc. This up to date property information helps you to know the trending price and new properties up for sale and helps to make well-informed decisions.
- The average price of flats for sale in Gajularamaram ranges between Rs 3400 to Rs 4000 per square feet.
So, the buyer who is planning to buy a flat in Gajularamaram would get good investment returns.
Happening Infrastructure Developments Gajularamaram
- A new bridge construction work is in process form Gajularamaram to Kukatpally area. It helps people to have a comfortable drive and free from traffic congestions.
- Laying of BT road is completed in Kailash Nagar in Gajularamaram area. The residents can have a smooth and safe drive.
The developing infrastructure in Gajularamaram is attracting many people to buy a home in this area to lead a convenient life.
New Apartments for Sale in Gajularamaram
- The apartments in Gajularamaram are available in 1BHK, 2BHK, and 3BHK sizes.
- There are east, west, south, and north facings flats are available for sale with excellent facilities.
- The flats in Gajularamaram are constructed with modern amenities include lift, swimming pool, 24 hrs security personal, car parking, gym/fitness centre, municipal drinking water, book library, clubhouse, jogging track, intercom phone, power backup, bore water, and so on.
- The apartments in Gajularamaram include Kousthuba Residency, Mathrubhuumi Infra VNR Towers, Ark Hema Block B, Sais Balaji Classic, and Sais Spoorthy Avenue.
Affordable property prices and infrastructure developments in Gajularamaram area are one of the key factors influencing many people to invest in this area. Property Adviser is the first real estate property directory portal helping a lot of buyers to reach their dream home. Our verified and unbiased property information helps you to make the right investment decisions and lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda
- Drainage Work is in Progress near Nagaraju Apartment in Malkajgiri