Gajularamaram is emerging as a residential area with its excellent infrastructure and affordable property prices. Property Advisers, the real estate property directory having detailed and accurate information of properties in this area. Most people prefer gated community for leading a modern luxurious lifestyle. The area is offering the quality houses within reach of middle-income groups.
Let’s see the critical factors that make Gajularamaram, the most preferred area for buying houses below:
The area is well-connected by TSRTC buses. It has proximity to fastest growing suburbs such as Kukatpally, Gachibowli and Hitec City. The landmarks include Creek Planet School, Usha Mullapudi Cardiac Centre (UMCC), shopping malls and bank branches/ATMs.
Gated Community properties for sale at Gajularamaram:-
There are a total of 821+ gated community project units available for sale at Gajularamaram at reasonable prices. The amenities available are 24/7 security, children's play area, gym centre, clubhouse, rainwater harvesting pits, jogging track and many more.
The residential gated community properties that are available for sale in Gajularamaram are Splendour Luxury Apartment, Kousthuba Residency, Mathrubhumi Infra VNR Block A, Ark Hema Block B, and Ramky One Marvel.
The cost of the flats at Gajularamaram:-
East Facing - Rs.33,80,000 to Rs. 39,63,300
West Facing - Rs. 32,40,000 to Rs. 39,63,300
North Facing - Rs: 33,30,000 to Rs. 38,87,400
East Facing - Rs. 42,20,000 to Rs. 54,87,900
West Facing - Rs. 44,54,000 to Rs. 52,39,200
North Facing - Rs. 49,65,000
Buying a home in this area is the good choice to lead a happy and comfortable lifestyle within your budget. Property Adviser, a real estate property directory helps you filter properties based on the budget starting from Rs 25 lakhs to Rs 1 cr. Finding your dream home is just a click away now. Log into www.propertyadviser.in now.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- World’s Largest Amazon Campus Launching in Hyderabad
- New RBI Regulation: Housing Finance Companies to Consider as NBFCs
- 5 Tips on Space Management in Small Houses
- NCLT to Resolve Queries of Homebuyers against Builders Scams
- Property Rights of a Woman After Divorce [2019 Updated]
- Does Article 370 & 35A Revocation Opened Doors for J&K Real Estate Sector?
- Is New Age Design Shaping the Interface of Real Estate Sector?
- Property Transfer Procedure: All Important Things To Know About it!
- Need of Technology in Real Estate Sector