Gajularamaram is emerging as a residential destination in Hyderabad. There is a demand for apartments in this area due to the developing infrastructure like laying of new roads, renovation of roads, manjeera water facilities, and so on.
Do you want to buy a flat in Gajularamaram below Rs. 50 lakhs?
Just visit www.propertyadviser.in to buy a house with comfortable facilities and amenities within your budget. With a single click, you can find your dream home.
Now, let’s find out in detail why you should buy a flat in Gajularamaram area. Three reasons to buy a flat in Gajularamaram are:
Good Neighbourhood and Connectivity
- The area has plenty of TSRTC buses for easy access to offices in Hitec City, Financial District, and Gachibowli.
- KPHB Metro Station is just 2 km away from Gajularamaram.
- You can save your time on the commute to reach your workplace.
- It is a calm and decent locality.
- The area has prominent schools and hospitals such as Creek Planet School, Dhyanahita High School, Tatva Global School. Malla Reddy Narayana Multi-specialty Hospital, People's Hospital, Sai Nikitha Hospital, and Usha Mullapudi Hospital.
- Many shopping malls, movie theatres, eateries and banks are there in this area.
Residential Properties for Sale in Gajularamaram below 50 Lakhs
Gajularamaram has 186+ residential project units for sale. Apartments with 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Gajularamaram are
- Kousthuba Residency in Hansraj Enclave Colony
- Surya Enclave in Sai Baba Colony
- Mathrubhuumi Infra VNR Block A near Hanuman Temple Road
- Ark Hema Block B in Dwaraka Nagar Colony
- Sai Brundavanam in Balaji Layout colony
- Sai Srinivasam Dwaraka 1 colony
- Mahalakshmi’s Sree Vaibhav Balaji Layout colony
- Venkata Pranitha Residency Dwaraka 2 colony
Apartments with Excellent Amenities and Facilities
These apartments are built with excellent amenities such as
- 24/7 security
- Swimming pool
- Gym centre
- Jogging track
- Bore water facility
- Indoor games
Therefore, Gajularamaram is a preferred choice for buying a house due to well-developed infrastructure, availability of affordable apartments with all the modern amenities.
Choose us as a guide to buy the best flat in Gajularamaram to suit your needs.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Things to know before Submitting Your Home Loan Application
- 10 Steps towards Finding the Perfect Home within your budget
- 5 Best Renovation Ideas for Your Dream Home
- 10 Steps Guide to Buy a House for the First Time
- Affordable Houses for Sale in Hyderabad from 35 to 75 Lakhs
- The Right Way to Assess Land Before Buying and Building on It
- Budget 2019 Income Tax slabs - No Income tax up to 5 Lakhs
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Real Estate Investing
- Home Maintenance Tips during the Monsoon Season