Puppalaguda area is one of the well-developed residential suburbs in Hyderabad. The area is located in West Zone of Hyderabad. The demand for residential apartments is a hike in this area due to developed infrastructure and comfortable facilities.
Six reasons to buy a flat in Puppalaguda area.
- The prominent IT hubs such as Gachibowli Financial District and Hitec City Cyber Towers are at a distance of 8 km from the area.
- Puppalaguda is well-connected by buses, Autos, and cabs. People can reach other parts of the city quickly through secure commuting services.
Excellent Social Infrastructure:
- Puppalaguda area is having many prominent international schools such as Delhi Public School, Scholars International School, Delhi School of Excellence, etc.
- There are many leading hospitals, restaurants, and shopping malls nearby.
- Located near prominent IT companies include Financial District, Cyber Towers, and Wipro Circle.
Good Investment Returns:
- Many working people in Hyderabad prefer to stay in Puppalaguda area as it is near to Hitec City, Manikonda, and Gachibowli which offers quicker to commute to their offices.
- The demand for residential apartments for sale in Puppalaguda is very high. Also, many working people want to rent a home to save their commuting time to reach their office and home.
- So, you can get good investment returns in this area.
Gated Community Apartments In Puppalaguda:
- There are 1792 residential apartment units available for sale with excellent facilities.
- The luxurious apartments have excellent amenities like lift, 24/7 security, children play area, gym/fitness centre, clubhouse, jogging track, solar fencing, power backup, indoor games, and so on.
- The gated community apartments for sale in Puppalaguda include Jewel Park, Golden Oriole, and Magic Breeze.
Apartments in Puppalaguda at Fair Price:
- Apartments in Puppalaguda are available from 1065 to 2630 square feet sizes.
- There are 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK flats for sale in Puppalaguda are available at reasonable price
- The price of a 2BHK flat in Puppalaguda is below Rs 75 lakhs.
- The cost of a 3BHK flat starts from Rs 54.2 lakhs
- The price of a 4BHK flat is Rs 1.23 crores.
- Puppalaguda area is a calm and decent area.
- The area has wide roads and the residents can have a comfortable drive.
- A new Apollo pharmacy is in under construction stage near Alkapuri Township at Puppalaguda, Hyderabad. Residents can save time to get their medicines when they are in need without wasting their time in travelling.
Buying a flat in Puppalaguda is a wise choice to lead a comfortable life with all available services nearby. Log into www.propertyadviser.in and select the best home that suits your lifestyle. Pave the way for a happy and satisfied life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- HDFC Bank is Opening its Branch at Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
- Flats for sale in Bachupally with Home Automation at Affordable Price
- Laying of CC Road Completed Near Gated Community Apartment in Madinaguda
- HMDA Approved Widening of 2-Lane to 4-Lane Road at Beeramguda
- Manjeera Water Pipe Line Work at Balaji Enclave Mallampet
- Laying of New Road in Process near Wells Fargo in Hitec City to Raidurgam
- Real Estate Analysis - Latest Price Trends of Properties in Pragathi Nagar
- Can Investing in Adibatla Real Estate Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?