Jubilee Hills is the residential suburbs in Hyderabad. It is a very posh and decent locality. It is a developed area with excellent infrastructure and many commercial hubs.
Why should you buy a house in Jubilee Hills area?
Posh and Decent Area:
- Jubilee Hills is located in the West Zone of Hyderabad.
- It is located near Banjara Hills, Madhapur, Yousufguda, Raidurgam, and Tolichowki.
- You can find luxury houses with excellent facilities in Jubilee Hills.
- Cyber Towers and DLF Building are located at a distance of 8 to 10 km from Jubilee Hills.
- MMTS Hitec City in 7 km away from Jubilee Hills area.
- Major landmarks close to Jubilee Hills include GVK Mall, Inorbit Mall, ICICI Bank, Vijaya Bank, Delhi Public School, and Apollo Hospital.
Commercial Hubs and Infrastructure in Jubilee Hills:
- Corporate offices such as Seaways, Gateway Media, Radha Real Estate, Lanco Global Systems, and Price Waterhouse Coopers, are located in the area.
- The KBR National Park and Lotus Pond in Jubilee Hills area offer a pleasant environment to lead an active lifestyle and improve your physical and mental well-being.
- The construction of a new flyover in Jubilee Hills road no. 4 will reduce traffic congestion.
Jubilee Hills is a preferred residential destination if you want to live in a luxurious and posh locality.
Spacious Apartments for Sale in Jubilee Hills:
- Jubilee Hills area has 383+ residential apartment units for sale with modern amenities.
- The luxurious apartments for sale in Jubilee Hills include Jubilee Ball Park, Jaya Hill Top, Jeet White Rocks, and RR STAR HOME.
Apartments in Jubilee Hills with Excellent Amenities:
Many builders are constructing gated community apartments in Jubilee Hills with luxurious and modern amenities like
- Swimming Pool
- 24/7 Security
- Children’s Play Area
- Car Parking
- Gym/Fitness Centre
- Municipal Water
- Jogging Track
- Vaastu Compliant
- CCTV Surveillance
- Multipurpose Hall
- Intercom Phone
- Power Backup
- Bore Water
- Amphi Theatre
Apartment in Jubilee Hills at a Reasonable Price
- Apartments in Jubilee Hills are available in different sizes such as 3BHK, 4BHK and 5BHK+
- 3BHK apartment costs between Rs. 1.12 crores and Rs. 4.96 crores.
- 4BHK apartment costs between Rs. 5.65 crores and Rs. 7.34 crores
- 5BHK apartment costs about Rs. 8.82 crores
Do you plan to buy a house in Jubilee Hills area?
Visit us at www.propertyadviser.in, to get 100% verified new property information in Jubilee Hills area. We guide you to select the best home to suit your needs to lead a happy and luxurious life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New High Tension Line Tower Work Is In Progress at Kokapet
- Electrical Cable Work is in Process near Houses in Gundlapochampally
- Under Ground Drainage Work is in Progress near villas in Pocharam
- AMB Multiplex Constructed Near Residential Properties in Hitec City
- Manjeera Pipeline Work in Process near Villas in Gundlapochampally
- Nexity – Upcoming New IT corridor by RMZ Corp. in Hitec City
- A New CC Road at Padmasri Hills Near to the Properties in Bandlaguda Jagir
- Construction of Premium High Rise Apartment in Nanakramguda Starts Soon
- Upcoming Foot over Bridge near Wells Forgo Building in Raidurgam